Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Project Selection- My Decision

I have chosen the film project. I feel that i have more skills needed in filming than writing a magazine. The film project also interests me more because i could use a drone to film the short movie with a stable film. I also have the resources to edit the film. The main factors i chose this project is because i think it would be a more fun thing to do with friends and create a meaningful film. I would say the genre of my film will be either a comedy or action. I am working with one other person. I have the skills of filming the film and editing it. Hope is really good at writing and we could work together to make a script.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

Along the way many revisions were made in between filming. Overall there wasn't any more necessary editing needed for my film but if cir...