Thursday, April 16, 2020

CCR Question #3

My production skills have improved in different areas. One of those being editing. I used to edit videos but, in making this film i learned different tips and new ways to edit. I've learned about the different angles and shots when filming and how my audience views it. Since the beginning i learned how to use vocabulary that fits in filming as well. I've also learned a lot about film distribution, both physically and digitally. In general since the beginning I've learned new skills in writing, filming, and understanding the film itself which is really important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

Along the way many revisions were made in between filming. Overall there wasn't any more necessary editing needed for my film but if cir...