Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Project Selection- Magazine

I would select a magazine project because it would be interesting to interview people and learn new things. I don't have a lot of experience with journalism but i do photography sometimes and i could write about travel experiences. Drone pictures are really cool and are really hard to take pictures. It would great cover pictures or examples. I can fly a drone and edit quality pictures a skill needed in journalism is pictures, and taking them. I know this project would include a lot of interactions with other people, such as interviews. I think the only challenge making a magazine is organizing all the information to fit the pictures and overall magazine theme. Overall it would be a fun learning experience. I would definitely expand my skills on typing and creating stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

Along the way many revisions were made in between filming. Overall there wasn't any more necessary editing needed for my film but if cir...