Monday, October 28, 2019

Project Selection- Film

I would want to produce a film because i think it would be a fun interactive project with friends. From all the skills i learned in media studies i would be able to produce a short film about a realistic genre. Watching films in class, i learned about different camera movements and filming tips. This would be really important to know how to do when filming my own short film. Learning about sound will help me when i am picking my background music, and dialogue. Dialogue has to be set up right, the conversation has to make sense with the plot. These aren't the only skills needed filming, but two important ones that interest me. I have never filmed a movie, this would be the first time i am learning something and making a movie. Because i have never filmed a movie before, this would be a challenge to film this. Along the way i plan to learn new skills and learn from my mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

Along the way many revisions were made in between filming. Overall there wasn't any more necessary editing needed for my film but if cir...