Friday, April 10, 2020

CCR Question #2 Draft

In my audience engagement i learned how to draw the right audience to a film. Each film has its own audience engagement and based on that you make the film. My marketing plan includes sharing my film through social media, through apps such as snapchat, instagram and facebook. This plan will easily draw my target audience which is really everyone. These platforms are already used daily by adults and teens. In my distribution research i learned about many ways to distribute my product. One smart way is in musicals, you can draw your audience by creating a hit song that connects to the film. By taking advantage of digital platforms i could have my film be on netflix, itunes or even youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

Along the way many revisions were made in between filming. Overall there wasn't any more necessary editing needed for my film but if cir...