Friday, April 10, 2020

CCR Question #1 Draft

In my product my main convention would be my social group. In my film the social group represented is more lower class, in the film the actor suffers from family issues. On top of that i like my title as one of the conventions. The title gives the film idea away but its still subtle and on topic. I used a lot of camera convention such as over- the shoulder shots and short takes that i put together to guide the film. Another convention i used was music. The music i used tied into the genre and mood of the film. This movie relates to people around the world because some people live like this and its hard. The social group represented is divorced families and the struggles they face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

Along the way many revisions were made in between filming. Overall there wasn't any more necessary editing needed for my film but if cir...