Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Distribution Research- Me Without You

This is a film about two best friends Marina and Holly as their friendship becomes toxic when they grow up. This relates to my film because just as in this film both relationships in the film are toxic and not healthy. This film was commercially released in 2001. This was a British film so it was more popular in the UK. The film covers the times of 1973 to 2001. This film probably has a more adult audience than children audience. I can use the tactics of distribution used in this in my film by setting up a commercial for my film either online or social media platforms.
Image result for how was the film me without you distributed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

Along the way many revisions were made in between filming. Overall there wasn't any more necessary editing needed for my film but if cir...