Thursday, January 23, 2020

Audience Engagement Research- Before I Fall

Our target audiences are very similar, both can relate to adults and teenagers. Both movies can relate to the main genre. Using posters, social media, trailer, and promotions this film was advertised to the public. Using the quote, "What if today was the only day of the rest of your life" gives a hint of the movie. This quote leaves people wondering and overall interested in what the movie is going to be about. This makes them want to go see it. Using social media platforms such as Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook and Twitter the commercials gets the word out about the movie more. I would use social media as my main aspect to market my movie.
Image result for before i fall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

Along the way many revisions were made in between filming. Overall there wasn't any more necessary editing needed for my film but if cir...