Thursday, March 5, 2020

Distribution Plan

For my film i plan to distribute in different forms that i researched. The films i researched are larger films and have more popularity. I can utilize using phrases or quotes that relate to my movie and give hints to what it's about. A phrase i made was "hiding on the inside". This gives of the idea my film will be about a person who may seriously be hiding on the inside from the outside world, because if personal problems. Another one of the films i researched launched it's film at a film festival, that is a good idea but i could launch my film through social media platforms. Instagram and Facebook have lots of users and i could launch advertisements for my film to get the word out to the public. Lastly i could commercially advertise it on websites. All these different ways of distribution will help set my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

Along the way many revisions were made in between filming. Overall there wasn't any more necessary editing needed for my film but if cir...